Everyone has a next step the question is where does that next step go. Many of us need to have someone walk with us awhile on our journey. Coaching is a safe place to invite someone in to walk with you. We all yearn for something in our lives, just a place to sit down and have a conversation, to feel safe. We believe that you need someone who will empathize with you, listen to you, ask questions of you to self discover the next steps on your journey, and to see that you actually take those next steps.
Coaching to the Max, LLC is for you and it is all about you, you will be the total focus of the conversation, it is your story.
Meet Coach Dieckmann
- Trained with Pastors Coaching Network and Coach22
- Basic and Advance Training: National Organization of Victim Assistance
- Completed Mentor Coach Practicum, Way of Life Coaching
- Member of the Institute of Coaching, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School Affiliate
- Affiliated with the International Coaching Federation
- Member International Christian Coaching Association
- Business and Employer Services Professional (BESP) Course Completed
- Currently training with Dr. David Drake with Narrative Coaching
- Presenter, Crisis Intervention and Coaching Intersecting, NOVA, August, 2014, Chicago, IL
- Presenter: “Helping Others Take the Next Step”, April, 2015, South Carolina Victim Assistance Convention, Columbia, SC
- Presenter: “Leadership and You”, August 2016, NOVA National Conference, Atlanta GA.
- Presenter: “Leadership and You”, September 2016, Irmo SC Rotary Meeting
- Presenter: “Leadership and You”, March 2017, International Students at University of South Carlolina
- Author: Coaching the Next Step (Book) (Released Fall, 2013) (Currently Being Revised)
- Article: “The Leader, The Emotion, and The Agility: Five Strategies on How Not to Stick Your Foot in Your Mouth.” (Published: January, 2015)
- Article: “Leaders and Crisis Intervention: My Day Did Not Go As Planned!” (Published: February, 2015)
- Article: “Two Things I Don’t Like: Change and the Same Old Thing!” (Published: March, 2015)
- Article: “Can Leaders Be Shy?” (Published: April, 2015)
- Article: “ Slow Down: Moving From the Rat Race to the Steady Race” (Published: April, 2015)
- Article: “Coaching Without Goals” (Published: August, 2015)
- Board Director, Founding Director, Team Leader, Palmetto Crisis Intervention Team
- Board Member of The Greater Columbia Chamber of Commerce (Past)
- Help with response for Katrina relief (Hurricane Katrina) Columbia, SC (Past)
- Work with Disaster Relief: Florida, Kentucky, and New York City (9/11) (Supervisor)
- Taskforce Member for State Standards in Math and English (Finished Spring, 2015) (South Carolina)
- Appointment to the Citizens Advisory Council for the Columbia Police Department (Current)
- Member of Task Force to Evaluate Grant Award for Housing First (Bob Coble, Mayor)
- Member of Study Group to make recommendation to City of Columbia about Homeless Response (Steve Benjamin, Mayor)
- Review of South Carolina Social Studies Academic Standard, for SC Education Oversight Committee (Current)
- Presented the Key to the City, Columbia, SC on May 15, 2914
- Received the Order of the Silver Crescent from the Governor of South Carolina, May 15, 2014.
- Presented a concurrent resolution from the House and Senate, SC on March 24, 2017
- Presented the Order of the Palmetto from the Governor of South Carolina (Highest civilian award) March 24, 2017
- Mayor and City Council of Columbia SC, past a resolution that March 24, 2017 was William Dieckmann day in Columbia SC
Are you ready to dream, make plans, and take action then Coaching to the Max, LLC is ready to work with you.